In collaboration with Mulah Cosmetics, Heeling Diabetes, Inc. presents the "Red Heels Collection".
The price of insulin has tripled in more than 10 years, causing people with diabetes to give lower doses, or go without the medication, putting them at risk of greater complications.
Purchase your lip kit here, where 10% of the proceeds goes to Heeling Diabetes, Inc.
The Diabetes Education Empowerment Program (DEEP) is a program accredited by the national American Association of Diabetes Educators, and managed by trained Diabetes Educators.
The goal of the DEEP program is to empower people to take charge of their diabetes, avoid complications from the disease, and improve self-management skills.
1. Preheat the oven to 365 and clean your chicken breasts. After cleaning the chicken breasts, you're going to season your chicken to your liking. I personally like to season my chicken with garlic salt, lemon pepper, onion powder and lemon juice.
Everyone knows how to cut chicken breasts right?
2. Next thing we're going to do is chop up the following ingredients: 1oz of mozzarella, 1 artichoke heart from a can, 5 large basil leaves and 1 clove of garlic. Cut the chicken breasts in half and combine the chopped ingredients in the chicken breasts.
2. Use a few toothpicks to close the chicken breasts around the stuffing. Place the chicken on a baking sheet or aluminum foil bake for 20 minutes or until done (depending on the size of the chicken)
3. Once you're done, remove the toothpicks and the chicken is ready to serve.
4. Any side dish will compliment this cuisine!
Yummm!!! Enjoy your low carb and healthy meal! This meal contains up to 9 carbohydrates and 3 grams of sugar.